Say HELLO to your beautiful eyes naturally and permanently
Suffering from dark circles and fine lines around your eyes? Yes, it is common, not only for women for men too. Now you are on the right platform to clear your dark ugly eyes in a short time. I do not mention the time period when you will completely get rid of dark circles and wrinkles because it depends upon your condition. But yes you will start to feel a big difference in a week. Regular use of these remedies will help you to get rid of dark circles permanently. In this article, I have something very interesting for you. Wonderful night cream for youthful skin and one eye cream for dark circles. I love discovering DIY skin-care products with natural ingredients that are safe for all skin types and effective.
Read this article till the end to learn the procedure of 2 types of cream. One is only for dark circles and the other is for under eyes and can be applied all over your face too to remove wrinkles and fine lines.
Before learning the procedure of making creams first know the causes of dark circles to prevent new ones to form. It is important to know the causes of the skin problem first to treat the issue completely.
Causes Of Dark Circles
- Improper diet
- Inadequate water intake
- Computer usage
- Frequently rubbing eyes
Homemade cream for dark circles
The purpose of this cream is to lighten dark circles and fine lines. Regular use of this cream prevents dark circles to form.
Under eyes needs moisturizing every time therefore always hydrate your under-eye whenever you feel dryness.
Twice a day is required for better results.
- Aloe vera gel or cucumber gel (2 tablespoons)
- Sweet almond oil (1 tablespoon)
- Vitamin e oil (1 teaspoon)
- Castor oil or glycerin (1 teaspoon)
- Vaseline (1 teaspoon)
- So easy to make.
- Take a clean dry container.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Mix properly for 2 minutes to form a creamy mixture.
- Homemade under eye cream is prepared.
How to apply?
Wash your face and pat dry.
Massage with this cream around your eye.
Massaging is important to remove dark circles and fine lines.
Massage at least for 5 minutes.
Apply this cream daily at day time and apply the cream that is mentioned below at night time.
How to store?
This homemade cream for dark circles can be last well for a month in an air-tight container.
Best Homemade Night Cream For Wrinkles
I love this homemade cream. This homemade cream for wrinkles not only works for fine lines but also removes dark circles, puffiness, makes the skin healthy and glowing too.
Few things to keep in mind:
- Do not apply this cream all over your face if your skin is oily.
- If you have oily skin and fine lines, then only use few drops of this cream.
- For oily skin, apply only on your under eyes.
- This is only for dry skin.
- Apply this cream daily, you will soon start to feel tight and firm.
Homemade Eye Cream For Dark Circles And Wrinkles
Best homemade cream to prevent wrinkles and dark circles and prevent new ones to form
Ingredients for eye cream:
- Almonds (4-5)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Sweet almond oil (1 tablespoon)
- Rose petals (10 petals)
- Vitamin e oil (½ teaspoon)
- Aloe vera gel (2 tablespoons)
- Rosewater or cucumber juice (1 tablespoon)
You can use rose petal powder instead of fresh rose petals.
- Soak almond overnight (8-10 hours)
- The next morning, peel almonds properly.
- Now blend peeled almonds, cucumber juice or rose water, aloe vera gel, honey, and rose petals.
- Strain the mixture after grinding.
- Now add almond oil, vitamin e oil to the blended mixture.
- Mix it properly.
- Best homemade night cream for wrinkles is prepared.
How to store homemade eye cream?
- This homemade cream will last for a week in a refrigerator. Store it in an air-tight container. It is better to keep the container in the fridge to apply cool cream daily.
- This will give your skin an instant tightening effect.
How to apply homemade night cream for wrinkles?
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Massage the under-eye area with this cream.
- Be gentle. This area is very sensitive.
- Apply in a circular motion for 3-4 minutes.
- Leave it for over-night and sleep well.
- This cream is best for under-eye dark circles and fine lines around your eyes.
- If you have dry skin and your wrinkles and fine lines have started to appear, you can apply them all over your face. This will delay your fine lines to appear.
- This cream is for over-night.
- Apply daily at night and sleep well.
- Wash your face the next morning.
Click the link below to learn 2 types of serum, 2 home remedies and 1 eye serum with essential oils to get rid of dark circles and fine lines. These serums is best for dark spots, blemishes, open pores and dark circles too.
Tips To Get Rid Of Dark Circles:
Sleep well: Lack of sleep can cause dark circles. Make sure you’re getting eight hours of sleep daily at night Hydrate your skin
Cold compress: Cold compress helps to lighten dark circles and puffiness around your eyes.
Sun-screen: Reduce the exposure to sun or wear sunglasses.
Remove Makeup: Makeup also can cause dark circles to appear.
Eye massage: Eye massage with the oil helps to reduce dark circles and fine lines too.
Elevate your head: When you sleep, try extra pillows under your head. It will reduce puffiness.
FAQs About Dark Circles and Wrinkles
Q. Is honey good for dark circles under the eyes?
A. Yes. Honey is one of the best natural ingredient to lighten your dark circles. It also helps to lighten dark spots.
Q. What deficiency causes dark circles?
A. It is usually due to a lack of iron deficiency.
Q. Can potato remove dark circles?
A. Yes. Potato juice has bleaching properties. Apply daily for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water.
Q. Are dark circles permanent?
A. Not at all. By doing certain remedies you can eliminate dark circles permanently at home.