How To Give Yourself a Spa Level Facial At Home
Unlike traditional facials, hydra facial provides a skin cleansing and rejuvenating experience. A hydra facial is a process of cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and hydrating skin. It is a really good treatment because it helps in achieving super fresh, well-cleansed, hydrated, and healthy skin.
Is the winter making the skin dry, flaked, and rough? Do your fine lines and wrinkles look more prominent? The main reason is the dryness and lack of hydration. Just start this facial at home to get rid of the dryness and achieve natural moisturization of the skin and hydrated skin without clogging the pores. DIY hydra facial has no side effects because ingredients use in this facial are all-natural and has no chemical, harsh agent, artificial smell, which cause harm.
Nature possesses the most potent ingredients to clean and nourish the skin without the harmful effect. So why not take advantage of those ingredients and makes the skin naturally beautiful without makeup.
Benefits of hydra facial:
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads.
- Helps in removing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fades acne marks.
- Deeply cleanse the pores, removes dirt and excessive oil from the skin surface.
- Lightens blemishes and pigmentation.
- Leaves the skin super hydrated and moisturized.
Step by step hydra facial.
Hydra facial consists of four steps.
Cleansing / exfoliation / extraction / hydration.
Step 1: Cleansing
First clean your face with a cleanser according to the skin type it helps to get rid of dirt, excessive oil, and makeup.
If the skin is oily, use this soap to get rid of pimples, acne, and balance excessive oil from the face.
If the skin is dry, try this soap to get rid of dryness, rough and dehydrated skin.
Now start cleansing
- Fresh milk cream (2 tablespoons)
- Orange peel
- Take 2 tablespoons of fresh milk cream/ malai and start massaging your face.
- Keep massaging for 3-5 minutes for the best result.
- Take one orange peel extract the juice in a bowl and start cleansing with this peel for 3-5 minutes.
- Wash the face with plain water.
Benefits of malai?
- Malai/ fresh milk cream is a natural cleanser that helps clean up clogged pores and removes accumulated dust and dirt on the skin surface.
Benefits of orange peel?
- Rich in vitamin C contains anti-oxidants/ the peel has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which help to make the skin bright and shiny.
Step 2: Exfoliation
To start this process these things you will need:
- Semolina/sooji/Rawa (2 tablespoons)
- Raw milk (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon juice (1 teaspoon)
Exfoliation for hydra facial:
Now start exfoliation with a gentle scrub.
- Soak the semolina in raw milk for 20-30 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Mix it properly.
- Start exfoliation.
- Keep scrubbing in a circular motion for 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
Benefits of semolina:
Semolina opens pores and eliminates dead skin, blackheads, and whiteheads cells from the surface/ it is a natural gentle scrub that makes the skin clearer and flawless.
Benefits of raw milk:
Contains lactic acid and Vitamin A, D, E, and K/ hydrating agent/ effective for lightening and brightening skin/ helps in removing dead skin cells/ powerful cleanser and moisturizer.
Benefits of lemon juice:
Natural bleaching agent/ lightening blemishes, pigmentation, and acne marks/ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
Step 3: Extraction
To start this process these things you will need.
- Orange juice (4 tablespoons)
- Yogurt (watery yogurt) (3 tablespoons)
- Glycerine (2 teaspoons)
- Lupin beans powder/ turmus k beej (2 teaspoons)
- Almond powder (1 teaspoon)
- Bandage (necessary for extraction)
Extraction for hydra facial:
- Take a bowl, add lupin beans powder, almond powder, glycerine, orange juice, and watery yogurt.
- Dip bandage in a mixture properly.
- Now start massaging with this bandage in a circular motion. It is a process of extraction.
- Keep massaging for 10 minutes with help of the bandage.
- Apply again this mixture on the face and massage.
- Now stick the bandage on the cheeks, nose, and foreheads.
- Again apply a thick layer of the mixture on the face above the bandage.
- Leave it on the face.
- Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the bandage from the face.
Benefits of water yogurt:
Contains lactic acid that dissolves dead skin cells/ yogurt destroys bacteria that cause acne and pimples/ fades blemishes and pigmentation/ reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of lupin beans:
A high-performance ingredient known for its anti-aging and firming properties /best for removing acne and pimples/ makes the skin smooth and flawless / it restore the elastic properties of the skin especially those areas that have become saggy and lost their tone.
Benefits of orange juice:
Fight free radicals that may slow down the production of wrinkles/ stop premature aging/ helps to dry out acne/ best for skin lightening and brightening.
Benefits of almond powder:
It has incredible benefits for moisturizing skin/ great for skin lightening/ great anti-oxidant.
Benefits of glycerine:
Improve skin’s moisture level/ protects and heal/anti-aging properties/ repairs skin barrier.
Step 4: Hydration.
To start this process these things you will need.
- Orange juice (2 tablespoons)
- Aloe vera gel (1 tablespoon)
- Glycerine (½ teaspoon)
- Watery yogurt (1 tablespoon)
- Jaggery/ gurr (1 teaspoon)
- Vitamin E (2 capsules)
Hydration for hydra facial:
- Take a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Add jaggery in a powder form.
- Mix well.
- Apply on the face a thick layer.
- Massage your face for 3-5 minutes.
- Again apply this mixture and massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
Benefits of jaggery:
Reduces wrinkles/ reduce acne and pimples/ helps in lightens dark spots, brown spots, and freckles.
Benefits of vitamin E:
Powerful moisturizer/ nourishes and hydrates the skin/ makes the skin smooth and healthy/ known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
Tips and tricks for hydra facial at home:
- The more you massage your face the more glow you will get.
- It is a time taking facial but this facial gives your skin an instant wonderful result.
- Natural ingredients do not harm any type of skin but some ingredients can irritate for some minutes.
- In case of extra sensitive skin, skip the lemon juice.
- You can use any other citrus fruit.
- Do not use market packed yogurt.
- Fresh aloe Vera gel is more beneficial but you can use any other.
- Apply a thick layer for hydration and massaging for the amazing result.
- Stay hydrated.
- Do this facial twice a month for flawless skin.