Top 3 Home Remedies To Reduce Open Pores Naturally
Got open pores? Fortunately, you can reduce the size of the pores naturally with home remedies. In this post you’ll learn top 3 effective home remedies to get rid of open pores naturally at home. Open pores on the face make the skin to look, dull, unhealthy, and aged. Thankfully, you can get healthy clear skin with less noticeable pores with natural ingredients without any side effects.
Open pores are a common skin problem nowadays and they attract other skin problems too—like acne scars, blackheads, and more. Open pores on the face make the skin look, dull, unhealthy, and aged. People with oily skin are prone to these open pores.
What Are Open Pores?
Open pores are enlarged skin pores that have become more noticeable over time. There are plenty of pores on the skin that allow it to breathe by releasing the oil onto the surface. When these pores become enlarged, they are more noticeable to the naked eye. These large pores on the skin are commonly seen in combination and oily skin because these skin types produce more amounts of natural oil (sebum).
Home Remedies To Treat Open Pores
Follow these steps that are mentioned below to get rid of open pores:
Face Mask |Ice | Toner |
Face Mask For Open Pores And Glowing Skin
Ingredients for open pores:
- Potato juice (2 tablespoons)
- Egg white (1 teaspoon)
- Fuller’s earth/bentonite clay (1 tablespoon)
- Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth paste.
How To Apply Face mask For Open Pores?
- Wash your face with the cleanser according to your skin type.
- Apply this face mask all over your face.
- Put tissue on your face properly.
- Apply this face mask on your tissues again.
- Let it dry completely.
- Remove the tissue from upside down.
- Wash your face with plain water.
- Apply toner.
How Often To Apply This Face Mask?
- Apply this face mask thrice a week.
Homemade Toner For Open Pores
- Apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons)
- Cucumber juice (4 tablespoons)
- Rose water (4 tablespoons)
- Mix well.
- Store this in a bottle.
- You can store this toner for 10 days.
How to apply toner for open pores?
- Apply toner twice a day after cleansing your face.
- Dab one cotton ball/pad in the toner.
- Apply on your face properly.
- Leave it for at least 1 hour or leave it.
- Don’t go outside after applying this toner.
Ice Cubes For Open Pores
- Green tea bags (2)
- Lemon juice (2-3 tablespoons)
- Water (1 & ½ cups)
How To Make Ice Cubes For Open Pores?
- Take a pan add water to boil.
- Add green tea bags or 2 tablespoons of green tea.
- Let it boil.
- Strain it.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Transfer the mixture in an ice cube tray.
- Let it freeze completely.
How To Apply Ice Cubes For Open Pores?
- Wash your face with the cleanser.
- For better result steam for 5 minutes.
- Rub ice cube on your face.
- Target on your open pores.
- Leave it on your face or wash your face as long as you can.
How Often To Apply?
- Daily for better result.
Tips To Get Rid Of Open Pores Naturally
- Wash your face with cleanser according to your skin type.
- Steam once a week to get rid of dirt and excessive oil form the face.
- Exfoliate your face twice a week to remove all the dirt and bacteria that stick on the pores that lead to can breakout and open pores.
- Often wash your makeup brushes this can also lead to open pores.
- Moisturize your face twice a day with the cleanser according to your skin type.
- Apply toner twice a day and right after exfoliation.
- Apply sunscreen daily. UV rays are also responsible for open large open pores.
- Follow all three steps that are mentioned above to reduce the size of the pores.
You can make your pores less noticeable by following these home remedies that are shared in this post. Apply toner and ice cubes daily and face mask thrice a week to reduce the size of the pores.