You might be always looking for a beauty product that multitasks. So here I have discovered a simple product you must be having on your dressing table. You’ll be going to love these Magical Uses Of Vaseline, not 2 or 3 but 23. Exciting? It addresses so many daily issues and saves you money. You must be wondering how it will save money. Read this article carefully for all the Uses of vaseline and beauty hacks to save money and make your DIY beauty product at home with Vaseline. Who knew that a mere bottle of Vaseline could transform your beauty routine forever?
Do you know vaseline can easily remove blackheads and whiteheads, tighten skin pores, makes the skin deeply hydrate, and remove dark spots? Visit the site mentioned below to learn the procedure of making 4 types of face packs to treat these skin issues.
Below I have mentioned the life-changing Uses of Vaseline and use a step-by-step method to make your DIY products for a super lifestyle.
Uses Of Vaseline
1. Vaseline As a makeup remover:
- Massage your face with Vaseline for 2-3 minutes.
- Then wipe it off with a cotton ball or pad.
- Wash your face with plain water.
2. Vaseline As a Foundation:
- To make a DIY foundation of your own choice you can make it with Vaseline.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Vaseline with your favorite compact powder.
- Mix well.
- Apply as a foundation.
- You can also store this in a clean dry bottle.
3. As a high-lighter:
- To make DIY high lighter, you can make it at home with vaseline.
- Mix vaseline with any eye shadow, you can also mix glitter eye shadow.
- You can add any shadow of your choice, like golden, silver, or pink in the vaseline.
4. As a Tint:
- To make your DIY lip and cheek tint of your own choice you can make it at home with vaseline.
- Mix vaseline with your favorite eye shadow.
- For more DIY cheek and lip tint, visit the site mentioned below
- DIY lip and cheek tint
5. As a lip balm:
- To make your DIY lip balm of your own choice you can make it at home with vaseline.
- Mix vaseline with beetroot juice or any food color.
- You can store this DIY lip balm in an airtight jar.
- Keep this in a fridge to save for a long time.
- This will moisturize your lips along with deep hydrate and stain your lips
6. Vaseline As a Blush:
- For DIY blush you can make your own with vaseline.
- Mix vaseline with your favorite color of lipstick or blush.
7. Avoid skin stains:
- The worst part of dying your hair at home is the mess it leaves behind on your skin.
- Apply a thin layer of vaseline around your hairline will prevent any staining from dyes or polishes.
8. Prolong your perfume:
- Give your fragrance lasting power by applying Vaseline to your pulse points before spritzing on your favorite perfume.
9. DIY prolong perfume:
- To smell good for a long time, add Vaseline to any clean bottle.
- Spray your favorite perfume in a bottle and close the lid.
- You can store this vaseline perfume for some days in an airtight jar.
- Apply perfumed Vaseline to your pulse points. This will last longer.
10. DIY Scrub:
- Lip scrub:
- Mix vaseline with sugar.
- Start scrubbing your lips with this DIY sugar scrub for a few minutes.
- Wash it off.
- This will remove all the dead skin cells from the lips.
- Always apply lip balm after exfoliating.
- Apply a thin layer of vaseline after exfoliating.
- For amazing DIY lip scrub, visit the site mentioned below
- 5 DIY lip scrub
- Body scrub:
- Mix vaseline with coffee powder or rice flour to make scrub-like consistency.
- Scrub your body, and target the knees, elbows, and neck.
- This will remove dead skin and leave the skin hydrated and soft.
- For more body scrubs, visit the site mentioned below.
- DIY body scrub and skin polish for a smooth and glowing body
11. Hydrate your under-eyes:
- For the under-eye circle, mix with sweet almond oil.
- Apply daily before going to sleep.
- For fine lines, mix Vaseline with vitamin e oil.
- Massage under eye the daily at night.
- You can store this in a clean dry bottle for a long time.
12. Vaseline To Relive baby rash:
- If your baby is dealing with a diaper rash, it is the best solution.
- Wash that area.
- Pat dry.
- Apply vaseline to the affected area.
13. Protect sore nose:
- If you’re battling a cold or dealing with an allergy, chances are your runny nose will turn red.
- Apply a dab of Vaseline around your nostrils to add moisture back to your skin.
14. Slip jewelry off easily:
- If you feel pain wearing tops earing, apply Vaseline then wear. You will feel no or less pain.
- If your ring is stuck on your finger, just apply Vaseline to your finger. Then try, you will feel no pain and the ring easily comes out.
15. Prevent nail polish from staining:
- Apply Vaseline on your cuticle before applying nail paint.
- It will moisturize your cuticles and prevent the nail polish from staining the skin.
16. Vaseline To Lock moisture:
- Shaving causes dryness on the skin and sometimes cracked skin.
- To avoid this, apply some vaseline to the area post-shaving to bring it back to its natural texture.
- For dry rough skin, visit the site mentioned below for orange and lemon body butter for baby-soft skin.
- DIY orange and lemon body butter with natural ingredients.
17. Vaseline helps your eyelashes grow
- For glossy eyelashes, apply a thin layer of Vaseline on your eyelashes.
18. Relieve irritation:
- Whether you are dealing with razor bumps or sunburn or any type of cut, vaseline helps a lot.
- Put the vaseline in the refrigerator to let it cool.
- Apply a thin layer of vaseline to the affected area.
- This will soothe irritated skin instantly.
19. Uses Of vaseline For Dry Skin
- For dry cracked skin, vaseline is the best option to deal with.
- For cracked heal, wash the area properly.
- Massage with vaseline then wears socks to lock in moisture.
- Cover your feet overnight.
- If you are suffering from excessively dry skin, visit the site mentioned below to prevent dryness from the skin with natural ingredients.
- SAY goodbye to dryness.
20. Prevent rusting razor Blades:
- Keep your razors like new by smoothing a thin layer of Vaseline onto the blades between uses.
- Make sure they’re completely dry first to prevent rust.
- For cracked heels visit the site mentioned below for amazing DIY scrub and moisturizer to prevent cracked rough skin.
- Get smooth and soft skin at home.
21. Use Vaseline To Fix Frizzy Hair
- For your frizzy hair, hair gel works.
- Hair gel damages your hair so apply vaseline as your hair gel
- Apply a small amount of Vaseline to your hair after your hairstyle.
- You can apply it with the help of a toothbrush.
- Do not apply to your scalp.
22. Last longer moisturizer:
- To make the moisturizer last longer, mix vaseline.
- You can apply it anywhere on your body.
- For dry rough skin, you can apply it on your face too.
- Not for oily-acne-prone skin.
- Not for the skin that is prone to clogged pores.
23. Counteract split ends:
- Too much exposure to the sun and heat cause your hair to dry out, fast.
- Add a small amount of Vaseline to the ends for extra moisture and shine.
Are these uses of vaseline are interesting?
If you have enjoyed learning these amazing uses of vaseline, give it a try today and comment below what you have tried.
FAQs About Uses Of Vaseline
Q. Is Vaseline good for your face?
A. Yes, for most people, Vaseline is a suitable and safe way to lock moisture into the skin. Even if you have skin conditions such as rosacea or psoriasis, it’s likely safe for you to use Vaseline. Vaseline protects sensitive skin.
Not good for oily, acne-prone skin.
For oily acne-prone skin, visit the site mentioned below for a natural moisturizer to prevent acne.
Q. How to make lip gloss with Vaseline?
A. Mix vaseline with a small amount of coconut oil. Make sure to use melted vaseline to make lip gloss. You can add your favorite lip color or any food color.
Q. Is Vaseline good for acne?
A. No. Vaseline can trigger breakouts if you have acne-prone skin.
To moisturize your acne-prone skin, apply aloe vera gel.
Aloe vera gel is very effective for the skin to treat many skin problems, visit the site mentioned below for aloe Vera uses and face packs.
Q. Is Vaseline good for eczema?
A. Yes. It helps to combat dry skin symptoms. It is best to consult a doctor before applying on severe skin issues.
Q. Is Vaseline good for dry skin?
A. It is the best option to deal with dry skin. The dermatologist recommended using vaseline for dry cracked skin.
Q. Is Vaseline bad for your lips?
A. No, unless you are not allergic.
Q. How can Vaseline make your skin glow?
A. Vaseline is a good replacement for a high lighter. It works as a natural high lighter. Just apply it to your cheekbone to add a natural glow.
Q. Is it good to apply Vaseline on the face at night?
A. Yes, but only for dry skin. It helps restore your skin’s natural level of moisture and softness.
If you have dry skin you can apply vaseline overnight or for more overnight face masks, visit the site mentioned below.