If you have oily, acne-prone skin, you probably have tried all the possible products to remove them. Pimples sometimes can be stubborn and seem to pop up at the worst times. The good news is that over-the-counter and certain home remedies can zap pimples and help stop new breakouts. Some pimples products can cause side effects like redness, discoloration, dry patches. For this reason, some people prefer treating acne at home with natural solutions. Luckily, you can now zap pimples fast at home without visiting the dermatologist!
To be honest, removing pimples from the face is not an easy job. One should follow a proper skincare routine (I prefer only natural ingredients). Natural ingredients do not cause any harm to the skin, harsh products slowly damage the skin and sometimes cause a deep scar.
Acne scar may takes times to remove completely, to get rid of acne scars naturally at home, visit the site mentioned below for 5 most effective solution for acne scar.
I love to discover DIY products for the skin that all are tried and tested. In this article, you will learn to make neem gel for the skin that is most amazing for acne-prone skin and scars.
Read on for one amazing cleanser, cream, and scrub to remove pimples, acne scars, spots from the face.
How to make neem gel at home?
- Fresh neem leaves (2 handfuls)
- Water (1 cup)
- Corn flour (1 teaspoon)
- Blend neem leaves and water.
- Strain the juice.
- Take a pan, boil the neem juice for 5 minutes on the lowest flame.
Allow it to thicken.
- Now gradually add cornflour to the juice.
- Turn off the flame.
- Store this in an airtight glass jar.
How to store this gel?
This gel can be last in a refrigerator for 10-12 days.
Daily moisturizer for oily, acne-prone skin
- Neem gel (2 tablespoons)
- Tea tree oil (3-4teaspoons)
- Aloe Vera gel (4 tablespoons)
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Store in an airtight glass jar.
How to apply this moisturizer?
Apply this moisturizer daily on a clean dry face. Take a thin layer of this cream, massage it on the face.
How long this moisturizer for oily skin can last?
This can be last for 10-12 days in a refrigerator.
For more natural moisturizers for oily, acne-prone skin, visit this site for four amazing moisturizer for daily use.
Cleanser For pimples and acne scars
A DIY cleanser for pimples
- Fenugreek seeds powder (1 tablespoon)
- Licorice powder (1 teaspoon)
- Neem powder or neem gel (1 tablespoon)
How to use this cleanser for acne scars and pimples?
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Wash the face, target on the scars and pimples.
- Gently massage on the scars.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Wash it plain water.
Face scrub for acne-prone skin
Natural scrub for pimples, acne scars, and acne-prone skin.
A gentle scrub with mild ingredients is best for acne-prone skin. Do not use any harsh product on acne-prone skin. It will damage the skin and make the acne and pimples worse.
- Gram flour (1 teaspoon)
- Cinnamon powder (½ teaspoon)
- Wild turmeric (1 pinch)
- Neem gel (1 tablespoon)
- Make a fine powder of cinnamon.
- Make sure to use wild turmeric.
- Mix well all the ingredients to form a scrub.
How to exfoliate acne-prone skin?
- Wash the face with the cleanser that is mentioned above or make this DIY soap for oily acne-prone skin.
- Gently exfoliate the face with this scrub on face.
- Don’t press the fingers on pimples, only gentle scrub in the circular motions for two-three minutes.
- Wash the face with plain water.
- Toner is essential after exfoliating; this will keep the pores minimized.
- Make this toner at home with all the natural ingredients.
How to store this scrub?
This dry ingredient can be last for a week or two in an airtight glass jar.
To use, take 1 tablespoon of this scrub mix with neem gel or fresh aloe Vera gel.
If you are looking for more mild exfoliator for oily, acne-prone skin, visit this site.
How often to exfoliate acne-prone skin?
Twice a week only.
For pimples and spots, a face pack is essential thrice a week. Visit this site for 5 amazing face packs to remove pimples naturally.
- Neem gel is very effective for many skin purposes. Try to make and use in your moisturizers, scrub, face packs, and cleansers.
- To make a face pack of neem gel, mix with fuller’s earth, rose water, and sandalwood powder.
- Keep your face clean to prevent pimples.
- Wash the face twice or thrice a day, apply toner after cleansing then moisturizer.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get enough sleep
- Take a well-balanced diet.
- Stay happy. For instant glowing skin, try this papaya facial at home.