Everyone is not blessed with glowing and flawless skin but, you know it is not difficult to make your skin flawless and glowing. Glowing skin is not an overnight miracle. Prepare this brilliant product with the luxurious ingredients to get your desired dream comes true in a week.
We all know to cleansing, toning, moisturizing and exfoliating the skin to get clear skin. Some issues like pigmentation, acne scars or to get glowing and flawless skin we should add serum in our daily skin care routine. Keep in mind some important and basic things if you are honest to your skin. What?
- Never use any chemical or harsh product to your skin.
- Always use homemade products which definitely contains no chemical or bleaching agent which cause harm to the skin.
- Follow natural skin care routine according to your skin type. For Oily skin follow this skin care to control the excessive oil from the face and get rid of pimples and acne. If you have dry dull skin, follow this skin care routine to get naturally moisturizing and hydrating skin.
You will probably think what is serum or what are the benefits to add this in the daily skin care routine? So here is your answers.
What is face serum?
Serum is the skin care product which provides high concentration of active ingredients. Lighter and thinner than moisturizers.
Face serums lock the natural moisture of the skin and deeply penerates the skin effectively and quickly.
Benefits of face serum?
- Soothes skin.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Makes the skin hydrating and glowing
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use face serum?
Use your fingertips to gently apply the serum on the face properly. Apply a thin layer of serum. Let the serum absorb on its own.
How to use face serum with moisturizer?
Wash the face, apply a toner. Apply a thin layer of this serum. If your skin is extra dry then apply moisturizer. Always use a moisturizer after the serum because moisturizers are thicker than serums, do not absorb on the skin works like a barrier to the skin.
How to make serum at home.
- Flaxseed (2 tablespoons)
- Beetroot Juice (1 tablespoon)
- Water (1 cup)
- Vitamin e capsule (1)
Best serum for glowing skin.
- In a pan add one cup of water.
- Let it boil.
- When it starts boiling add 2 tablespoons of flaxseed in a boiling water.
- Keep stirring until it turns in a gel like texture.
- Turn off the flame.
- Strain it with the help of the strainer.
- Add 1 tablespoon of beetroot juice to it.
- Give a good mix.
- Now add vitamin e capsule.
- Store this in a bottle. Keep this in a refrigerator.
How to apply this face serum?
- Wash your face a cleanser.
- Apply a toner.
- Apply this serum like massaging for about 20-30 seconds. Leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it off.
How to store this face serum?
This serum can be last for about 8 days in a refrigerator.
How to make your skin glow naturally at home?
Apply this serum daily on your face.
DIY face serum for acne scars
If you want to fade acne scars too add one teaspoon lemon juice in the serum. Flaxseed gel fades acne scars, clear blemishes and pigmentation.
Tired of face pigmentation? Try this facial for pigmentation.
Try this serum for oily skin and acne scars.
Homemade night serum for glowing skin
This serum can be applied overnight too. If you want to use this in day time wash your face then apply this serum for half an hour. Add sweet almond oil to prepare homemade night serum for glowing skin. Apply a thin layer on the face and leave the serum overnight.
Homemade night serum for dark spots.
For dark spots apply, add lemon juice in the prepared serum and leave it for overnight. Homemade night serum for dark spots is prepared.
Flaxseed is one of the wonderful ingredient it has many benefits for the skin and uses.
- Flaxseed gel for face pigmentation:
Flaxseed gel helps to clear blemishes and pigmentation. It is the brilliant ingredient for pigmentation. You can apply flaxseed gel for face pigmentation daily.
- Flaxseed gel for skin tightening:
Flaxseed gel helps the skin to smooth out and tightens the skin. Fatty acids in the flaxseed helps to tone the skin and tighten and plumping the skin. Flaxseed gel for skin tightening is the wonderful idea, regular use of this gel helps to makes the skin firm and youthful.
- Flaxseed gel for skin whitening:
Flaxseed gel helps in lighten and brighten skin. Lemon juice and flaxseed for skin whitening is the best combination.
Beetroot face packs.
Beetroot face pack for skin whitening:
To make the beetroot face pack for skin whitening add one tablespoon of rice powder in the beetroot juice. Apply on the face for 15 minutes. Beetroot for face whitening is one of the excellent face pack when combine with rice powder.
Beetroot juice benefits for acne:
Beetroot juice work wonders on oily skin and helps in fighting against pimples and acne.
To make beetroot face packs for acne, add one tablespoon of yogurt to the beetroot juice and leave it for 15 minutes on the face.
Carrot and beetroot juice for skin:
Carrot and beetroot juice for skin helps to prevent pigmentation and fine lines. Drink this healthy juice to make the skin youthful and flawless. It is the best amazing healthy drink for natural glowing skin. Drink plenty of water along with this drink to get the hydrating and nourishing skin.
- Natural ingredients do not have any preservatives so always prepare a small amount of any serum.
- You can freeze the beetroot juice in an ice cube tray for later use.
- For extra sensitive skin do a patch test.
- Do not use homemade serum after 8 days of preparation.