Gobi Aloo recipe.
- Potato/Aloo (3 medium in size)
- Cauli Flower/ Gobi (1 kg)
- Tomatoes/ Timater (2 medium size)
- Oil ( half cup)
- Red Chilli/ Laal mirch (1 tablespoon)
- Salt / Namak (1 teaspoon)
- Turmeric / Haldi ( ½ teaspoon)
- Ajowan caraway / ajwain (2 pinch)
- Whole spices/ Garam masala (1 tablespoon)
- Cumin seeds/ Zeera (1 tablespoon)
- Garlic/ Lehsun paste (1 teaspoon)
- Ginger/ Adrak chopped (3 tablespoons)
- Fresh coriander leaves. ( 10-12 leaves)
- Take a heavy bottom pan add oil and heat it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ginger paste and cumin seeds to it and allow it to crackle.
- Saute it just for 20-30 seconds.
- Then add chopped onions and fry them until it turns light brown.
- Now add chopped tomatoes fry them until it turns soft, now add garlic paste.
- Now finally add potatoes and cover it to cook. It should be half cooked.
- When the potatoes are half cooked, add cauliflower/ gobi and add turmeric, salt, ajwain, red chilli powder, and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, cover it to cook. It takes less time for potatoes and cauliflower to tender.
- When cauliflower and potatoes are fully cooked and tender adds garam masala powder again cover it for two minutes.
- Aloo gobi is ready, the perfect recipe of cauliflower and potato is prepared quickly.
- Add coriander leaves and 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger to turn the cauliflower and potato amazingly tasty.
- Serve hot.
- Easy recipe of aloo gobi/ cauliflower and potatoes are ready to serve.
- You can add lemon juice in the end to inhance the taste of aloo gobi or green chillies to make aloo gobi spicier.