Do you feel annoyed when you notice a big difference between your face and neck color? Here on this platform, you’ll learn to get black neck home remedies. Baking soda is an excellent choice to get rid of black dark necks easily at home. I love to add baking soda when scrubbing my neck, elbows, and knees. Scroll till the end get the procedure of scrub, pack to get rid of dark neck naturally and permanently.
Not only is it important to cleanse your neck along with your face, but it is also imperative to exfoliate it on a weekly basis. If you haven’t looked after your dark black neck; it is time you do today!
Generally, we do a lot of home remedies like facials, scrubbing, and face pack treatments to get healthy glowing skin but, when it comes to the neck, we don’t take enough care. As a result, the skin around the neck is noticeably darker than the surrounding skin. Just like our skin on the face our neck also gets almost the same amount of exposure that should be treated. Follow the below-given steps to lighten the dark skin on your neck using natural ingredients.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Neck Fast
Below are 3 effected steps to get rid of dark neck fast at home. Follow these steps at least once a week.
- Hot Towel
- Take hot water in tub.
- Dip clean towel in hot water and squeeze.
- Make sure to check before applying on your skin.
- Put it on your neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Scrub after removing the towel.
Homemade scrub for dark neck:
- Rice flour (2 tablespoons)
- Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
- Olive oil/milk (1 tablespoon)
- Baking soda (1 teaspoon)
- Mix all the ingredients to make a scrub
- Right after removing the towel form the neck, apply this scrub.
- Strat scrubbing for 5-6 minutes gently.
- Wash it off with luke-warm water.
- Scrub your neck twice a week.
- Licorice powder /coffee powder (2 tablespoons)
- Eno (1 sachet) or apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
- Yogurt / milk (enough to make a paste)
- Mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Apply on your neck evenly.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wet your fingers and massage for 2-3 minutes for best result.
- Wash it off completely.
- Apply this pack at least once a week.
This face pack is not suitable for the face. You can apply this on your knees, elbows, feet, and neck only.
Why Is My Neck Turning Black?
This is a frequent question people usually ask. Here is the answer.
The skin on the neck is prone to darkening, whether due to hormones, sun exposure, or other skin conditions. A person whose neck blackens or turns black may also notice changes to the texture of their skin than surrounding skin, such as thickening or feeling softer.
The black neck isn’t a disease but it’s important to consult a doctor if you notice a darkening anywhere on your neck.
If the darkening appears suddenly, consult a doctor, as it could be a sign of a serious condition.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Neck Overnight?
Following are the treatment of black neck:
- Prescription medications including salicylic acid, Retin-A, and alpha hydroxy acids.
- Chemical peels
- Laser treatments
- Home remedy (Exfoliation, pack, hot towel)
FAQs About Dark Neck Home Remedy
Q. Can aloe vera remove dark neck?
A. Yes, aloe vera helps a lot in removing the dark necks. It keeps the skin hydrated, nourished, and lightens the skin.
Q. Which oil is good for the dark necks?
A. vitamin e oil, almond oil, and olive are good for dark necks. Mix with a face pack or your scrub to exfoliate.