- ROSE POWDER TONER| DIY ROSE TONER.
- ROSE POWDER SERUM| ROSE GLOW SERUM:
- ROSE POWDER BODY SCRUB| DIY:
- CAN WE USE ROSE POWDER DAILY?
- ROSE POWDER FOR CLEANSING.
- ROSE SCRUB FOR FACE.
- ROSE POWDER FACE MASKS| HOMEMADE:
- DRIED ROSE PETAL BENEFITS FOR SKIN.
- ROSE POWDER USES:
- HOW TO MAKE ROSE PETAL POWDER| AT HOME:
Rose petals has an excellent properties for the skin. Add this in your daily skin routine and see the natural glow in the skin. It is a natural magical herbal powder for the skin. Roses are rich in Vitamin C, B and K which gives flawless and smooth skin. Who don’t want bright and clear skin with luxurious natural ingredient? Rose petals has an amazing properties for every skin. It gives natural moisture to the skin and removes excessive oil and dirt from the skin. One exciting thing is that they can be stored for a long time in an airtight jar so that you can easily add this wonderful ingredient in your skin care routine.
Rose petal benefits are so many and the procedure is so simple. Just make rose petal powder at home to get natural and organic rose powder. Natural ingredients cannot harm any type of the skin yet provides benefits to the skin.
HOW TO MAKE ROSE PETAL POWDER| AT HOME:
HOMEMADE ROSE POWDER | HOME REMEDY | NATURAL AND ORAGANIC ROSE PETAL POWDER
- Take some organic rose petals.
- Wash properly with lukewarm water to prevent bacteria and dust.
- Spread them in a tray in order to get dry completely.
- Now place the tray in an area where direct sunlight receives. It will take 2-3 days.
- You can also let it dry a room temperature but it will take 4-5 days to completely dry.
- Cover the tray from any thin cloth or net to prevent dust or bacteria.
- Make sure before grind to check the petal whether they are completely dried or not.
- Now grind them properly to make a fine powder, strain then again grind to get a fine powder.
- Make sure to check if the processor is completely dried or not to prevent the powder from being spoiled.
- Store the powder in an air-tight jar to prevent it from air or moist.
- This powder can be kept for 3-4 months in an airtight container/jar.
ROSE POWDER USES:
Rose petal has many uses for hairs, for health and for skin. It has many beauty benefits for the skin. Here are few benefits.
DRIED ROSE PETAL BENEFITS FOR SKIN.
- Prevents aging and wrinkles.
- Natural exfoliator.
- Improves complexion, leaves the skin bright and light.
- Natural cleanser.
- Helps in even skin tone.
- Natural coolant agent.
- Soothe skin because it has antioxidant property.
- Natural sunscreen. Rose petals are rich in Vitamin C with helps to act as a natural sunscreen.
- It helps to treat acne breakout.
- It maintains PH balance of a skin by hydrating to it.
- It gives natural moisture to the skin.
- Helps in skin irritation like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
ROSE POWDER FOR FACE:
BENEFITS OF ROSE PETALS FOR FACE
Rose petals powder has many benefits for the face therefore it can be used as:
- Rose petal powder scrub.
- Rose petal powder cleanser.
- Rose petal powder toner.
- Rose petal powder serum ( oily / dry skin)
- Rose petal powder face masks for every skin type.
ROSE POWDER FOR BODY:
Rose powder for the skin is best. Scrub made from the dried rose petal powder turns out amazing exfoliator and provides natural moisture to the whole body.
- Rose petal body scrub ( winter / summer season)
ROSE POWDER FACE MASKS| HOMEMADE:
- ROSE PETAL POWDER FACE MASK FOR WRINKLES AND FINE LINES:
- Rose petal powder ( 1 tablespoon)
- Orange peel powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Sandal wood powder ( 1 teasppon
- Yogurt ( to make a paste)
HOW TO MAKE ROSE PETAL POWDER FACE MASK FOR WRINKLES.
Add all these ingredients in a bowl and mix it with fresh yogurt to make a smooth paste. Apply this on a clean face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it with plain water. Use this face mask thrice a week.
- ROSE POWDER FACE MASK FOR OILY SKIN| Multani mitti and rose powder face pack:
- Rose petal powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Aloevera gel ( 1 teaspoon)
- Multani mitti/fuller’s earth ( 1 teaspoon)
- Rose water ( to make a paste)
HOW TO MAKE ROSE PETAL POWDER FACE MASK FOR OILY SKIN:
Add the ingredients in a bowl then mix it with rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply this on a clean face for about 15 minutes then wash it with plain water. Use this mask thrice a week.
- ROSE PETAL POWDER FOR DRY SKIN/SKIN WHITENING| ROSE POWDER AND MILK FACE PACK:
- Rose petal powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Honey ( 1 teaspoon)
- Saffron ( 1 pinch)
- Rice powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Dry milk powder or coffee powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Raw milk or rose water (to make a paste)
HOW TO MAKE ROSE PETAL POWDER FACE MASK FOR DRY SKIN:
Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix it with raw milk to make a paste. Apply this on a clean face. Leave it for 15 minutes then wash it with plain water.
This face mask is also effective for skin whitening. People with oily skin may remove dry milk powder and mix it with rose water.
ROSE PETALS FACE PACK BENEFITS:
- It a natural sunscreen. Rose petals protect the skin from all the problems get from sunlight. It is rich in Vitamin C.
- It is a natural exfoliator. Helps to remove dead skin cells.
- It is a natural moisturizer. It helps a lot to hydrate the skin and leaves the skin smooth.
- It is a natural cleanser. It helps to remove dirt and impurities from the skin.
- It improves skin complexion, helps even skin tone.
- Regular using of rose face packs lightens dark spots and acne marks, leaves the skin more bright and clear. Use one of these face masks thrice a week for better result.
ROSE SCRUB FOR FACE:
- ROSE SUGAR SCRUB DIY ( FOR DRY SKIN)
- Rose powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Sugar ( brown or white ) ( 1 teaspoon)
- Vitamin E ( 1 capsule or 1 tea spoon)
HOW DO YOU MAKE ROSE SUGAR SCRUB:
Mix all these ingredients in a bowl like a scrub. After cleansing the face exfoliate with this natural scrub in a circular motion for about 10-15 seconds. Wash it with luke-warm water. Apply toner of your skin type. Then moisturize. It is necessary to use a toner then moisturizer after exfoliating to prevent the pores from being large.
ROSE SUGAR SCRUB BENEFITS:
“Sugar and rose powder has many benefits both are excellent exfoliator for the face, body lips. It removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin super soft and smooth.”
- GREEN TEA AND ROSE SUGAR SCRUB ( FOR OILY SKIN):
- Rose powder ( 1 tea spoon)
- Green tea bag ( 1 bag or 1 tablepoon)
- Tea tree oil ( 4-5 drops)
- Sugar ( 1 teaspoon)
HOW DO YOU MAKE GREE TEA AND SUGAR SCRUB:
Add all ingredients in a bowl mix it with plain water to make scrub like texture. Apply this all over the face like exfoliation. Small circular motions for about 15 seconds is the good exfoliation. Wash it plain water. Follow with toner.
It is necessary to use a home made toner then moisturizer after exfoliating to prevent the pores from being large.
GREEN TEA AND ROSE SUGAR SCRUB BENEFITS:
Green has anti-bacterial properties which helps a lot in removing acne scars and prevent the skin from pimples. It is rich in antioxidants which helps to remove impurities from the skin. By mixing green tea with rose and sugar is an awesome idea.
For 10 amazing face scrub try this natural exfoliating scrub to remove dead skin cells.
ROSE POWDER FOR CLEANSING.
Mix rose powder with gram flour in equal amount.
- Mix it with plain water.
- Use this as a cleanser.
Can we use rose powder daily?
This rose powder is being prepared by ourselves so, we know it do not contains any preservative or any chemical which can harm the skin. So it is absolutely safe to use this on a daily routine.
ROSE POWDER BODY SCRUB| DIY:
- Red lentil powder ( 1 tablespoon)
- Alum/phitkari ( 1 tablespoon)
- Gramflour ( 1 tablespoon)
- Rice powder ( 1 table spoon)
- Dried rose petal powder ( 2 tablespoons)
- Brown sugar ( 1 table spoon)
- Coconut oil ( to make a scrub)
HOW TO MAKE ROSE PETALS BODY SCRUB | AT HOME:
Mix all the dried ingredients in a bowl then add coconut oil to make a scrub like texture. Apply this on a wet body while taking bath like exfoliation for about 10-15 seconds then wash. Use this scrub twice a week.
How to store?
Mix all dried ingredients and store it in an air tight glass jar. To use, just take 2 tablespoons of this scrub add coconut oil and apply. These dried ingredients can be stored in an air tight glass jar for about 3-4 months. Water or air can spoiled the scrub so, make sure to prevent from both.
For deep cleansing scrub, try this most powerful body scrub with a secret ingredient
ROSE POWDER SERUM| ROSE GLOW SERUM:
- Aloevera gel ( 2 table spoon)
- Rose powder ( 1 table spoon) or rose petals ( 1 handful)
- Almond oil ( for dry skin) ( ½ tea spoon)
- Tea tree oil ( for oily skin) ( ½ tea spoon)
- Vitamin E ( 1 capsule)
- Milk ( 2 tablespoons)
Looking for an amazing brightening serum which gives instant brightening and lightening to the skin? Try this natural serum.
How to make rose glow serum at home.
If you have fresh rose petals then grind them with milk to make a paste. Add almond oil or tea tree oil, vitamin E and aloevera gel in a paste properly and turns this into serum like texture.
Convert it into air tight container to store it for few days.
If you have rose powder then, take all of the ingredients in a bowl mix it to form a serum like texture (not the runny nor the thick).
How to store rose serum?
This serum can be kept for 8 days in a refrigerator.
How to apply serum?
Apply this like massaging the face on a clean dry face. It is better to leave it over night for an awesome result.
ROSE PETALS TONER| DIY ROSE TONER:
- Fresh rose petals ( 1 hanful)
- Water ( 2 cups)
- Lemon juice ( 1 tablespoon) Skip if you have any cut on the face)
- Want Vitamin C toner at home? Try this orange peel toner
For more amazing and beneficial diy toner for enlarged pores try these homemade toner.
How to make rose toner at home?
Boil water in a pan then, add rose petals in a boiling water until rose petals turns white in color and 1 cup of water remains in a pan.
Strain this water in a glass bottle. Here is the rose toner. Very simple and easy.
How to store?
This can be stored for 2 weeks in a refrigerator.
The benefit of home remedies is you can keep it all natural and organic.
Natural ingredients do not cause any harm to the skin but it is advisable to do a patch test before applying any remedy.