Effective Natural Ingredients For Pimples That Actually Work Fast
Acne is a skin condition that can affect both men and women. Pimples is one of its type. No matter what skin type you have or what age you are, the occurrence of a pimple is always met with annoyance. Read this article till the end to know the causes of pimples, prevention of pimples and best home remedies to treat pimples naturally and permanently. No matter what types of skin you have, you can get rid of pimples naturally with natural ingredients by regular usage.
If you are suffering from frequent acne breakout, then you should follow proper skin care routine to get rid of. Instead, there are a number of natural ingredients that you can incorporate into your skin care routine to get rid of pimples. Here, the experts lay out exactly how to treat pimples, dark spots at home and prevent new pimples to form.
Skin-care routine to get rid of pimples
Causes of Pimples
- Wrong skin-care products
- Excessive oil production
- Frequently touching your face
- Unhealthy diet
- Sun exposure
- Not changing pillow cases often
- Not washing your face properly
How To Prevent Pimples
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take a well-balanced diet.
- Limit sun exposure (Wear sun-screen)
- Stop touching your face.
- Wash your face properly with the cleanser according to your skin type.
- Change pillow cases.
- Stop smoking.
- Limit makeup (Choose makeup according to your skin type, non-comedogenic)
- Shower alternate days.
- Reduce stress.
- Exfoliate twice a week.
- Moisturize with an oil free moisturizer.
- Avoid certain foods.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples
- Know your skin type
No matter what skin type is, anyone can get pimples. Oily skin is the most pimple-prone.
Another type of skin that may cause pimples is combination skin. Combination skin means you have both dry areas and oily areas. The oily areas called T-zone. T-zone consists of (forehead, nose, and chin)
Knowing your skin type will help you choose the right skin care products that are according to your actual skin type.
- Moisturize You Face:
Moisturizing is good to prevent pimples to form.
Best natural moisturizer to prevent pimples is aloe vera gel.
How To Use Aloe vera Gel For Pimples?
- Cut one aloe vera leaf, extract its yellow part. Peel it and scoop out its gel.
- Blend it to get smooth consistency.
- Add tea tree oil few drops.
- Apply twice a day after washing your face.
- You can store fresh aloe vera gel for a week in a fridge.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar acts as an antiseptic, killing the bacteria that can lead to acne breakouts. It also tightens pores and drying out the pimple. You can use apple cider vinegar as a natural toner to prevent pimples to form.
How to apple cider vinegar to treat pimples?
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with water.
- Apply on your pimples for half an hour.
- Do it twice a day.
- This will also reduce dark spots on face.
- Apple cider vinegar is very acidic. Applying it directly to your skin may cause burns and itching.
Ice is best for reducing the inflammation of the pimples. Ice has also potential to decrease redness.
How to apply ice on pimples?
- Wrap an ice cube in a fine cloth.
- Dab on your pimples.
- It will help to contract the pimples.
- Do it twice a day.
- Exfoliate Twice a week
Whether your acne is mild or more severe, regular Exfoliation will brighten your complexion whether your acne is mild or severe. It helps reduce acne breakouts by keeping the pores from being clogged/blocked.
How to apply cinnamon and honey for pimples?
- Mix cinnamon and honey to make a paste.
- Apply on your affected areas.
- Scrub for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes more for better result.
- Wash it off.
Cinnamon and honey are best combination for preventing pimples and dark spots. Regular usage of these ingredients prevent acne breakout. It dries out the skin enhancing blood flow. Cinnamon has anti-fungal, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that make it the perfect solution for acne-free skin.
- Face Mask
Face masks twice a week can help calm inflamed acne and prevent acne breakout.
Below are most effected natural ingredients that you can apply thrice a week by making face packs to prevent pimples to form and reduce spots and active pimples.
- Neem leaves.
- Mint leaves.
- Green tea
- Fuller’s earth/bentonite clay
- Apple cider vinegar
How To Prevent Pimples Naturally
How to use nutmeg for pimples?
- Mix nutmeg with honey and lemon juice to make a smooth paste.
- Apple daily.
How to use neem leaves for pimples?
- You can use neem leaves by 2 ways:
- Blend them with rose water to make paste.
- Or dry it completely and make it into powdered form.
- Mix with rose water, few drops lemon juice/apple cider vinegar.
How to use mint leaves for pimples?
- You can use mint leaves by 2 ways:
- Blend them with rose water or make dry it completely and make it into powdered form.
How to use cucumber for pimples?
- Peel it and grate it.
- Blend it to make a juice.
- Mix with neem/mint powder or leaves to make a paste.
- Apply daily.
How to use green tea to treat pimples?
- Take a half cup of hot boiling water, add 2 tea bags of green tea.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then make a paste with neem/mint leaves of chick peas to make a paste.
- Apply on your face.
How to use cinnamon to treat pimples?
- Make a paste with honey.
- Apply thrice a week.
- Or you can make cinnamon water to treat pimples.
- Boil 2 cups of water, add cinnamon stick.
- Allow it to boil until it remains half in quantity.
- Turn off the flame.
- Apply this cinnamon water twice a day.
How to use turmeric to treat pimples?
- Wild turmeric is best to prevent pimples.
- Add in your face packs quarter teaspoon.
How to use lemon juice to treat pimples?
Lemon juice has bleaching properties. It lightens dark spots and prevent acne breakout.
Add half teaspoon in your face packs to treat pimples naturally.
In case of extra sensitive skin, do a patch test before use.
How to use fuller’s earth/bentonite clay to treat pimples?
- Mix with rose water/apple cider vinegar/lemon juice/cucumber juice to make a smooth paste.
- Apply alternate days.
How to use apple cider vinegar to treat pimples?
- Dilute it and use on your pimples.
- Also, you can add in your face packs half teaspoon to make a perfect face pack to prevent pimples.
How to use honey to treat pimples?
- Apply on your pimples after washing your face as a moisturizer.
- Leave it for 1 hour and wash it off.
- You can add turmeric to make a perfect moisturizer.
- Stay Hydrated
Drink plenty of water. Detox water also helps to prevent pimples. Make detox water with cucumber, lemon, beetroot and mint leaves.
Consult a doctor you are suffering from these:
- Painful acne
- Acne covering a large area of skin
- Often infection
- Deep under the skin
- No home remedies work.
FAQs About Pimples
Q. How get rid of pimples overnight naturally?
A. Take steam then scrub with cinnamon. Apply apple cider vinegar as a toner. Moisturize your face with fresh aloe vera.
Q. How can I stop pimples on my face at home?
A. Follow a proper skin-care routine according to your skin type. This will stop pimples to form or reduce.
Q. Does drinking water reduce pimples?
A. Certain kinds of toxins clog pores on your epidermis and can cause acne breakout. The more hydrated your skin, the less your pores will clog.
Detox water also best way to treat pimples naturally.