Stop using harsh store-bought commercial soaps on your skin if you love your skin. The good news is that; you can make homemade organic black soap for skin lightening easily. Exciting to know what to mix with black soap for skin lightening and whitening? So scroll till the end to know what are those natural ingredients for organic black soap to make your own at home with only kitchen ingredients that are safe and suitable for all skin types.
What To Mix With Black Soap For Skin Lightening
Below are the top 10 natural ingredients that you can mix with black soap to make your skin lighten and glow.
1. Turmeric For Skin Lightening
It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-oxidant properties that help to reduce wrinkles and slow down aging. Regular usage of turmeric lightens overall skin tone and reduces dark spots, blemishes, and pigmentation.
Turmeric is suitable for all skin types (dry, oily, acne-prone, sensitive, combination type)
2. Sandalwood Powder For Skin Lightening
It has amazing skin lightening and brightening properties. Regular usage of sandalwood powder on the face helps to tighten pores of the skin and prevent pores to get large/open. It also soothes skin and treats skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and calms skin irritation.
It is excellent in use during the summer season because of its amazing cooling properties and is suitable for all skin types.
3. Lemon Peel Powder For Skin Lightening
The number of antioxidants present in the lemon peel is higher than in the lemon and it also contains citric acid and phytic acid that helps in skin lightening and brightening. It is a natural bleaching agent that reduces acne scars, dark spots, pimple marks, pigmentation, and age spots, removes dead skin cells, and promotes the growth of new skin.
If your skin is sensitive or you are a teenager, it may irritate your skin. Add a small amount of lemon peel powder and gradually increase the quantity.
Do not add in your soap for sensitive skin, fist make a face pack with lemon peel.
4. Orange Peel Powder For Skin Lightening
It helps to reduce tanning, pigmentation, and dark spots and lightens overall skin tone. ORANGE PEELS contains citric acid that helps in the lightening, and brightening of skin naturally and leaves the skin healthy and youthful. It is best to prevent premature aging and helps to reduce wrinkles.
Suitable for all skin types. Sometimes irritates extra sensitive skin.
5. Red Lentil Powder For Skin Lightening
It contains bleaching properties that effectively lighten skin, and reduce dark spots, pigmentation, and age spots. . Red lentil works as a natural cleanser and exfoliates skin naturally. Using this lentil helps in removing dead skin cells, dirt, and bacteria from the pores of the skin. Regular usage of this, makes the skin tighten, shrinks pores of the skin, and leave the skin youthful.
Suitable for all skin types.
6. Fenugreek Seeds For Skin Lightening
These seeds have high anti-aging properties and it naturally exfoliates the skin. It reduces open pores and prevents pores to get open. Regular usage of fenugreek seeds lightens skin and reduces dark spots, pigmentation, and blemishes.
You can also make fenugreek seeds toner for daily use.
7. Saffron For Skin Lightening
This soothes skin and reduces skin inflammation, itchiness, and redness. It works well for reducing dark spots, pigmentation, and pimple marks. It improves overall skin tone. Regular usage of saffron makes the skin look radiant, glowing, and brighter.
Saffron is best for all types of skin.
8. Mint Leaves For Skin Lightening
This have extremely refreshing and soothing effects on the skin. Mint leaves soothe mosquito bites, and other skin irritation, treat acne and reduce large pores. Mint leaves lighten the overall skin tone and make the skin smooth and glowing.
These leaves are suitable for all skin types.
9. Coffee For Skin Lightening
It has exfoliating properties that help to remove dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities from the skin. It reduces dark spots, pimple marks, and pigmentation and lightens skin. Regular usage of coffee prevents premature aging and reduces wrinkles on the skin.
Coffee is suitable for skin types.
10. Licorice For Skin Lightening
It is mainly used in whitening skincare products because of its properties. It lightens skin tone, and whitens and brightens skin by removing dead skin cells. Licorice helps to reduce melasma, hyperpigmentation, eczema, dermatitis, and blemishes and improves overall skin texture.
Licorice is suitable for all skin types because of its high soothing effects.
What To Mix With Black Soap For Skin Lightening
Ingredients For Organic Black Soap:
- Turmeric (1/2 tablespoon)
- Licorice (2 tablespoons)
- Coffee powder (2 tablespoons)
- Red lentil powder (2 tablespoons)
- Saffron (78-10 strands)
- Orange peel powder (2 tablespoons)
- Lemon peel powder (1 tablespoon)
- Mint leaves powder (2 tablespoons)
- Fenugreek seeds powder (1 tablespoon)
- Sandalwood powder (2 tablespoons)
- Oil of your choice (almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin e oil)
- Rosewater/aloe vera gel (2 tablespoons)
- Black soap (pour and melt)
Mix With Black Soap For Oily Skin
Add a small amount of oil to your soap.
Add argan oil/jojoba oil or almond oil.
You can also add aloe vera gel 2 tablespoons)
Do not increase the quantity of oil in your soap otherwise, it will make your face oilier.
Mix With Black Soap For Dry Skin
Add oil quantity according to your skin type.
If your skin is dry, add 1 tablespoon of almond or coconut oil.
4-5 drops of vitamin e oil.
If your skin is rough and flaked, increase the quantity of oil.
How To Make Organic Black Soap
- Cut soap with the grater or cut it into small pieces.
- Melt it. (Microwave or melt it in a pan)
- Once it melts add the ingredients.
- Keep the ingredients ready otherwise the soap will turn back to solid form.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Transfer the soap to a mold or any food storage box.
- Allow it to get thick completely (it will take 2-3 hours)
- Wash your face with this soap twice daily.
Do you know your skin type? It is essential to know what kind of skin you have.
Tips For Organic Black Soap
- You can skip the ingredients according to your skin need.
- Make sure to add 5-6 ingredients from the above to make your perfect black soap for skin lightening.
- If your skin is acne-prone, add cinnamon powder or neem powder to prevent acne at bay.
- You can also add tomato juice or fresh aloe vera gel to your black soap.
- If you are a beginner at making soaps, so prepare in small amounts first.
If you have any suggestions or questions regarding black soap, please put them in the comment section below.