How To Use Almond Oil For Face
Interest in beauty hacks? Here in this post, are interesting almond oil beauty hacks for you. Scroll till the end to know how to use almond oil for face and 13 common almond oil benefits.
Applying almond oil on your face can do wonders with basic skincare according to the skin type. It is the easiest way to get glowing and youthful skin.
If you put almond oil on your face or skin and go out in the sun, your skin will naturally get tan or darken
Do you have oily skin? Oily skin needs extra care.
Step by step skincare tips for oily skin
Benefits Of Almond Oil
- Treat skin irritation like eczema or psoriasis and itchiness.
- Deep moisturize skin.
- Reduce signs of aging.
- Prevent premature aging.
- Reduce skin tanning.
- Improve skin tone
- Lighten dark circles
- Treat acne breakout
- Works as a natural cleanser.
- Reduce stretch marks.
- Lighten overall skin tone
- Reduce dark spots and pigmentation
- Helps to reverse sun damage
How To Use Almond Oil For Face
You can simply take a small amount of almond oil and apply it directly to your skin. Massage for 2-3 minutes for healthy glowing skin. If your skin is oily, mix tea tree oil few drops.
Uses Of Almond Oil
Read below to use almond oil for 10 common skin problems.
1. Almond Oil For Dark Circles
- Just take a few drops of almond oil and apply it directly to your dark circles.
- You can mix almond oil with vitamin e oil.
- Gently massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Apply daily.
2. Exfoliate Skin
- Mix almond oil with oats and coffee powder. Gently apply it to your face and rub.
- It will exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells, bacteria, and excessive dirt.
3. Natural Cleanser
- Oil cleansing is a secret to healthy glowing skin. No matter what type of skin do you have, oil cleansing works well.
- Take a small amount of almond oil and cleanse your face. Wipe it off with the cotton then wash your face with the regular cleanser.
4. Makeup Remover
- Do not wash your face with the cleanser to remove makeup because it will clog the pores which further leads to acne breakout. Remove your makeup with any commercial makeup remover or oil like almond oil.
- Rub almond oil on your face and wipe it off with cotton. Wash your face with the cleanser.
5. Works As A Natural Moisturizer
- Almond oil is the best natural moisturizer.
- You can use almond oil on your face, hands, or legs to moisturize.
- No need to wash it off, use this as a natural regular moisturizer.
6. Lighten Dark Lips
- Almond oil helps to lighten dark lips. Scrub your lips with coffee powder, lemon juice, and almond oil. Scrub thrice a week gently ad wash it off.
- Massage almond oil on your lips after scrubbing. Use almond oil daily on your lips to hydrate.
Tips for pink lips naturally fast
7. Treat Eczema
- Apply almond oil twice a day to the affected areas to treat eczema.
8. Hydrate Dry Skin
- Almond oil is best to moisturize the skin deeply. Apply almond oil directly on your skin or mix with glycerin.
- You can leave almond oil overnight on your face. For dry flaked skin, mix almond oil with vitamin e oil.
9. Reduce Sign Of Aging
- Massage your face with almond oil daily for 5 minutes. Massaging helps to prevent pre-mature aging and reduce signs of aging. So choose almond oil to massage your face.
10. Helps Reverse Sun Damage
- Apply almond oil daily on your skin to lighten and brighten back your skin tone.
- Mix almond oil with curd or tomato juice for the best result.
FAQs About Almond Oil For Face
Almond Oil For Skin Whitening
No oil can whiten your skin. Although regular application helps to restore natural complexion, lighten darken skin, improve skin tone and smoothen skin.
Can I Use Almond Oil On My Face Everyday?
The answer is yes if your skin is dry or in combination.
Use it thrice a week if your skin is oily or acne-prone. Daily application of almond oil on oily skin can clog/block the pores of the skin.
Can We Apply Almond Oil On Face Overnight?
Yes, you can leave this overnight. If your skin is oily or acne-prone, mix with tea tree oil.
Does Almond Oil Make Skin Glow?
Yes, with basic skincare routine almond oil helps in glowing skin. Almond oil smoothens skin, lightens dark spots, tanning, reduces wrinkles, and adds a natural glow.
Can Almond Oil Remove Dark Spots?
Yes, the daily application of almond oil helps to reduce dark spots. You can add a pinch of turmeric and aloe vera gel with almond oil. Apply this mixture daily on the face.
Turmeric is a magical natural skin lightener. Click below to learn turmeric beauty tips.
InterestingTurmeric beauty hacks