Chocolate Cup Cake
Taste of chocolate cup cake: chocolaty
The time duration of making cup cake: max 40 minutes
Quantity of cup cake: 10-12 cup cake
Recipe for Cup Cake.
Ingredients for cup cake : | Chocolate cup cake .
- All-purpose flour / Maida (1 Cup)
- Baking Powder (¼ teaspoon)
- Baking Soda ( ¾ teaspoon)
- Caster Sugar ( ¾ cup)
- Butter (½ cup)
- Warm Milk (½ cup)
- Cocoa powder (1/3 cup)
- Room temperature egg (1)
- Vanilla essence (2-3 drops)
Frosting for cup cake | Chocolate buttercream frosting for cup cake :
- Cocoa powder (¼ cup)
- Melted butter (1 & ½ cup)
- Vanilla essence (1 teaspoon)
- Salt (1 pinch)
- Icing sugar (4 cups)
- Chocolate chips (½ cup)
How to make cup cake step by step
Procedure for chocolate cup cake :
- Take a bowl to add all-purpose flour. Sifted all-purpose flour.
- Add all the dried ingredients in sifted all-purpose flour.
- Make sure to sift all the dried ingredients for the perfect cup cake .
- Mix well and set aside.
- Now take a mixing machine, add caster sugar and butter and start mixing.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla essence to the mixing machine then again mix for a couple of minutes.
- Now gradually add dried ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until well mixed.
- The batter is ready for cup cake s.
- Now in a cup cake tray, place linings then add batter.
- Start baking cup cake s.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 C for 20-25 minutes.
How to make frosting for cup cake | Chocolate buttercream frosting for cup cake :
- Take mixing machine, add melted or softened butter beat until it becomes fluffy.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients (vanilla essence, salt, cocoa powder, chocolate chips) and beat for more 3-4 minutes.
- Gradually add caster sugar one by one. For the perfect mixing add one cup of sugar beat it for one minute then add one by one cup and beat.
- Once the cup cake s get cooled, pipe the cup cake frosting all over the cup cake s.
- Perfect cup cake s are ready.
Some questions come to our mind when making cup cake s. Here are your solutions:
- Difference between cake and cup cake?
- The time they spend in the oven.
- The type of pan for bake.
- What makes the cup cake light and fluffy?
- It is all about creating air bubbles.
- Always mix and beat on low speed to avoid air bubbles.
- When the air bubbles formed during mixing they expand in the oven while baking.
- Can I turn a cup cake recipe into a cake?
Cake and cup cake recipes are convertible. You need to adjust the baking time and the size of a pan for baking.
- Why is my cup cake wet in the middle?
You may have not baked it for long enough.
- Why is my cup cake burnt?
- Oven too hot.
- Leaves the cup cake in the oven for a long time.
- Using the wrong pan (some pans transmit more heat to the batter of the cup cake ).
5 Tips for the perfect cup cake:
- Use a high-quality cup cake liner.
- Appropriately fills the cup cake pans.
- Don’t over mix the ingredients of the cup cake.
- Don’t under mix the ingredients of the cup cake.
- Strictly follow the recipe.