No-Bake Energy Balls | Healthy Protein Balls | Nuts Balls | Snack For kids | Power Balls | Energy Bites | Good Snacks To Eat |
Homemade Protein Bar Recipe.
Ingredients: (For Power balls)
- Dates (2 cups)
- Oats (1 cup)
- Nuts/ dry fruits.
Ingredients: (for nutballs)
- Almond (½ cup)
- Cashews (½ cup)
- Pistachio (½ cup)
Ingredients: (optional ingredients | Snack for kids)
- Desiccated coconut (¼ cup)
- White sesame seeds/Safed til (¼ cup)
- Chocolate chips (1 teaspoon)
Procedure: (for homemade protein bar)
- Wash the dates properly.
- Deseed all the dates.
- Light roast all the nuts (almonds, pistachios, cashews).
- Lightly roast the oats.
- Now grind all the nuts and oats in a processor to make a fine powder.
- You can take aside some oats and nuts for crunchy taste if you want (do not grind).
- Grind all the ingredients along with dates in a chopper to mix well.
- Put the dates in a microwave for 2 minutes to let it soft.
- Mash the dates with your hands completely.
- Gradually add all the dried ingredients with mashed dates.
- Now start making balls one by one.
- You can grease your hands with ghee to make a perfect ball.
- Or if you want to make this protein bar.
- Grease the tray or cutting board with ghee.
- Transfer the mixture to a tray or cutting board then roll out with the help of the rolling pin.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Let it cool.
How to store this homemade protein bar.
These power balls can be stored in an air-tight box for 1 month at a cool temperature.
- Dates and oats are the main ingredients of these power balls.
- You can add nuts of your own choice.
- To make these protein bars light, increase the quantity of oats.
- For kids, add chocolate chips. One of the healthy snacks which kids will probably love.
- It is one of the healthy snacks and quick snacks for breakfast.
- It is a high protein bar snack do not take as late-night snacks.
- It is an easy healthy snack beneficial for back pain and joints pain.
- For diabetes patients, decrease the quantity of dates.