Banana is one of the tasty fruit with many benefits for skin, health, and hairs as well. Banana is a secret to well-nourished and youthful skin. Most people do not know the benefits of bananas for the skin. Bananas are a powerful moisturizer for every skin type. It helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin. It is rich in antioxidants, treats acne and blemishes, and controls excessive oil from the skin therefore good for oily skin as well.
Read this article for the benefits of banana and easy banana facial steps, so you can try at home and banana face pack. Banana face pack gives an instant glow to the skin.
Benefits Of Banana For the Skin.
- Treats acne.
- Lighten dark spots.
- Helps in lighten blemishes and pimple marks.
- Natural moisturizer.
- Rich in potassium, hydrate the skin and makes it soft and youthful.
- Contains vitamin A, helps to get rid of dry flaked skin, and makes the skin smooth.
- Oil control.
- Contains a high level of anti-oxidants, treats wrinkle and fine lines.
- Contains natural antiseptics.
Want to get rid of pigmentation from the face? Potato juice is a natural bleaching agent and fades pigmentation from the face. Try this potato facial.
Basic facial steps include:
- Face pack.
To start the banana facial first, make the paste of 1 banana. You can use a processor to make the paste or you can mash 1 banana with help of a fork to completely mashed like a smooth paste. Save the banana peel for later use, it will help in preparing toner. Banana peel is also best for the skin for many purposes.
Banana facial gives your skin the instant glow and banana face pack makes the skin fair and bright. If you want a natural glow on the skin try this facial and wait for the natural glow and fairness.
Step 1 ( Cleansing)
- Banana For Cleansing.
- Banana paste (½ teaspoon)
- Raw milk (1 teaspoon)
Mix both the ingredients in a bowl and apply on the clean dry face with the help of the cotton ball/pad. Properly apply on the face then rinse it with plain water.
Step 2 ( Exfoliating)
- Banana For Exfoliating.
- Banana paste (1 tablespoon)
- Coffee (½ tablespoon) or Gram flour (for oily skin)
- Sugar (½ tablespoon)
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make a scrub. Apply on the dry face gently for 20-30 seconds in a circular motion.
Wash the face with luke-warm water. Pat dry.
For more exfoliating scrub try these best face scrub for every skin type.
Step 3 (Massaging)
- Massaging cream with banana.
- Banana paste (½ tablespoon)
- Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (½ tablespoon)
- Vitamin E capsule (1 capsule or few drops)
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make a paste. Start massaging your face with this banana cream. Keep on massaging for about 30 seconds. Wash the face after 1-2 minutes with plain water.
Step 4 (Face Pack)
- Banana Face pack for glowing skin.
Homemade face pack for instant glow and fairness.
- Banana paste (1 tablespoon)
- Milk Powder (1 teaspoon)
- Raw Honey (1 teaspoon)
- Rice flour (1 tablespoon)
- Turmeric (1 pinch)
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Apply on the face properly. Leave it for 15 minutes to dry completely. Wash the face with the plain water.
It is the best homemade face pack for glowing skin. For fair skin, use this skin whitening face pack at home twice a week. Ingredients used in this homemade face pack are amazing for skin brightening.
In the case of pimples or oily skin, you can try another homemade face pack for pimples and fairness.
Face pack is important for twice a week. Oily skin needs thrice a week to control excessive oil. Try these face packs to balance dirt and oil from the skin.
Homemade face pack for pimples and fairness:
- Banana paste (1 tablespoon)
- Yogurt (½ tablespoon)
- Potato juice (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon juice (1 teaspoon)
- Aloe Vera gel (extracted from the plant) (1 tablespoon)
- Rice Flour (1 tablespoon)
Grate half potato and make a juice of potato. Now add all the ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth paste. Apply on the face properly. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Allow it to dry then finally rinse it off.
This banana face pack is a luxurious face pack for an instant glow. Ingredients used in this homemade face pack are ideal for fairness and helps in removing pimples and acne marks.
Try this homemade face pack for instant glow and fairness twice a week for the best result.
Step 5 (TONER)
- Toner with the banana peel.
- Take one banana peel.
- Apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon)
- Water (½ teaspoon)
Extract from the knife or spoon from the banana peel. This should be 1 tablespoon. Mix it with apple cider vinegar and water.
You can also simply mix apple cider vinegar and water and dip banana peel on the mixture and rub it on the face. Target on the nose area and chin where pores usually occurs.
This toner helps tighten pores. Banana peel is ideal for tightening pores and helps in minimizing enlarged pores it is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins b, and potassium..
You can try this twice a week to tighten pores.
Want to shrink the pores without putting any chemical and alcohol on the skin? Try these natural toner with no chemical.
Step 6 (MOISTURIZER)
- Apply natural moisturizer.
Applying moisturizer is necessary. Homemade moisturizer is the best option for flawless and clear skin. Natural ingredients make the skin super nourishing and healthy. The DIY moisturizer contains no chemicals and helps to get rid of dull / flaked skin which usually occurs in winters. Try these homemade creams for super moisturizing and smooth skin.
- Natural ingredients do not cause any harm to the skin therefore this facial can be applied on sensitive skin as well.
- It is always advisable to do a patch test before applying any remedy if you have extra sensitive skin.
- Try using fresh banana paste.
- Prepare a small amount of cleanser, scrub, face pack, massaging cream, or toner because natural ingredients do not contain any preservatives.
- These facial steps are basic steps, if you want to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads, take steam for 5-10 minutes after massaging the face.
- Follow a skincare routine according to your skin type. For Oily skincare routine follow these home remedies and for dry skincare routine follow these DIY remedies.