Natural Ways To Tighten Sagging Skin
As we grow old, our skin starts to loosen its natural elasticity which leads to sagging skin. Sagging skin is a natural process, but it can be delayed or slowdowns with these home remedies. There are cosmetic surgeries as well which helps tighten skin but they are costly and it has side effects.
How to tighten skin on face without surgery?
Why not try natural ingredients to tighten and firm skin at home? The benefits of natural ingredients they cause no skin irritation, lack of artificial smell, no harsh agent which may cause harm to the skin, no internal side effect and they are easier on the skin.
What is Sagging skin?
Sagging skin is the first sign of aging. Sagging is due to the weak connection of connective tissues that hold the skin together thus making the skin lose its elasticity and firmness.
Before we start to home remedies for tightening and lifting skin, let us understand the reasons for sagging and loosen skin.
Causes of sagging skin
- Rapid weight loss:
When you lose your weight too quickly the skin does not get enough time to tighten and firm up.
The most common sign of sagging is aging. The skin starts to lose its natural elasticity as we age.
- Sun exposure:
Excessive exposure to sunlight or exposed to harmful rays of the sun for a long time damages the collagen and elasticity in the skin.
- Unhealthy lifestyle:
Lack of nutrients and vitamins due to poor diet can also impair collagen production.
Sagging Face Treatment | How to tighten face skin naturally at home
How to tighten face skin naturally at home?
Natural ways to tighten skin.
Serum | Face mask | Face massage | Facial exercise
Serum for youthful skin:
Have you ever tried a serum for the face which you can easily prepare yourself with the ingredients easily available in your home? Try this miracle face serum for youthful skin which is easy to make and highly effective.
- Carrot (½ cup)
- Yogurt (3 tablespoons)
- Aloe Vera gel (2 tablespoons)
- Glycerin (1 teaspoon)
How to make a serum for tightening and firming skin?
- Take a half carrot and wash it.
- Grate it.
- Grind grated carrot along with yogurt.
- Strain the mixture.
- Now add glycerin and aloe Vera gel.
- Mix it properly.
- Store in a bottle.
- Keep it in a refrigerator.
Cucumber and aloe Vera are considered as one of the best combinations for tightening the skin. Try this cucumber and aloe Vera serum for preventing acne and pimples along with tightening skin.
How to use face serum for tightening skin and youthful skin?
- Wash the face with a cleanser according to the skin type.
- Apply this serum all over the face.
- Keep massaging for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave the serum on the face for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Wash the face with plain water.
- Apply this serum daily on the face.
- This serum can be last for a week in a refrigerator.
Skin Tightening Face Pack:
Homemade face masks are organic and safe and also do not contain any preservative and harsh agents that can be harmful to the skin. This face mask can be applied to sensitive skin as well.
- Pure honey (½ tablespoon)
- Yogurt (2 tablespoons)
- Tragacanth Gum Herb/ Gond kateera (1 teaspoon)
- Rice powder (1 teaspoon)
How to make a face mask for younger-looking skin?
- First, make a fine powder of gond kateera and rice.
- Add honey and yogurt to a bowl.
- Now add rice powder and gond kateera.
- Keep it mixing until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Set aside this face mask for 15 minutes to let the gums to arise.
- Face mask for skin tightening is ready to use.
How to use a face mask for youthful skin?
- Wash the face.
- Apply this face mask all over the face.
- Leave this on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
- Apply this face mask twice or thrice a day.
Bananas are known to detox the skin. Bananas help to hydrate the skin and slowdowns signs of aging. Try this banana facial for firming, tightening, and lifting the skin. This homemade banana facial gives your skin an instant tightening effect and makes the skin youthful.
Facial Exercise For Firming Skin.
Add this facial exercise to firm up the loose skin. Doing facial exercise is a natural way to make the face look younger by firming muscles and reduce fine lines and tighten skin.
- Open the mouth as wide as possible and close it.
- Lie down and pucker your lips outwards.
- Blow up the cheeks and release.
- Smile as wide as you can while moving your head up and down.
- Lie down and pull your chin down to your neck.
Try these exercises at least ten to twelve times in a row while holding the pose for about five seconds each.
Face Massage To Tighten Sagging Skin
Massaging loose skin can increase blood flow. Facial massage helps promote healthy skin while relaxing the facial muscles and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Start with cleaning the face with a gentle cleanser.
- Apply a thin layer of any face oil.
Face oil for massaging:
Almond oil / jojoba oil / avocado oil / apricot kernel oil / coconut oil.
- Start massaging the side of the face.
- Massage your forehead.
- Massage your chin area.
Stimulating the face muscles with regular massage helps to bring oxygen to that area which is the natural form of anti-aging.
How Can I Prevent Sagging Skin From Ageing
You can take several steps to help reduce sagging skin. Follow these to slowdowns aging.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins.
- Get enough sleep.
- Exercise 5 days a week to delivers oxygen and nutrients.
- Stop smoking.
- Apply sunscreen.
- Reduce stress.
- Take a well-balanced diet.
- Stop using harsh or chemical products.
Skin tightening tips:
- Follow a natural skincare routine according to the skin type.
- Always apply a powerful moisturizer if the skin is dry and dehydrated. Natural moisturizers are effective for hydrated and healthy skin. Try this DIY moisturizer for glowing and moisturizing skin.
- Sunscreen is your best friend.
- Relax your face.
- Stay happy!