Fried Potato Wedges Recipe.
- Potatoes (5 large potatoes)
- Cooking Oil (as required)
- Water (¼ cup or as required)
- Boiling water (as required for boiling potatoes)
Spices For Fried Potato Wedges:
- Salt (2 teaspoons)
- Oregano (½ teaspoon)
- Chicken powder (½ teaspoon)
- Chaat masala (½ teaspoon)
- Red Chili powder (1 teaspoon)
- Garlic Powder (½ teaspoon) or garlic paste (½ teaspoon)
- Corn Flour (½ cup)
- All-purpose Flour/ Maida (¼ cup)
For Crispy Potato Wedges.
- Rice flour (¼ cup)
Potato wedges recipe | Fried Potato Wedges.
- Wash the potatoes properly.
- Now, cut the potatoes into wedges (in equal size wedges).
- Boil the water (as required) in a pan.
- Add salt (½ teaspoon) in boiling water.
- Let the potato wedges to boil for 8-10 minutes. Potato wedges should be 70 – 80% cooked.
- Once the potatoes are done, turn off the flame and spread the potatoes in a tray, allow it to dry completely.
- Now prepare the batter for potato wedges.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, cornflour, chicken powder, red chili powder, chat masala, oregano, garlic powder, and remaining salt.
- For crispy potato wedges add rice flour to the batter.
- Gradually add water (as required) to make a smooth paste.
- Now, dip the potato wedges (coat well) for fried potato wedges in a batter one by one.
For Fried Potato Wedges
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry coated potato wedges in hot oil.
- Try maintaining medium flame for ideal fried potato wedges.
- Homemade potato wedges are prepared.
- It is the easy fried potato wedges recipe.
- For spicy potato wedges or to enhance the taste you can sprinkle more spices on the fried potato wedges.
For Spicy Potato Wedges:
- Mango powder (½ teaspoon)
- Chat masala (½ teaspoon)
- Black pepper (¼ teaspoon)
- Red chili powder (¼ teaspoon)
- Salt (¼ teaspoon)
How to store potato wedges.
- Dip the potato wedges in a batter.
- Remove excess and spread them in a tray.
- Freeze them for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours cover the potato wedges with cling film and store them in a deep freezer or
- You can also store potato wedges in a zip-locked bag.
- These potato wedges can be stored in a freezer for about a month.
- Enjoy Perfect Homemade Potato Wedges. J