Oven-Baked Potato Wedges.
Potato Wedges Recipe.
- Potatoes (5 large potatoes)
- Cooking Oil (as required)
- Water (½ cup or as required)
- Boiling water (as required for boiling potatoes)
Spices For Baked Potato Wedges:
- Salt (2 teaspoons)
- Paprika Powder (1 teaspoon)
- Chicken powder (1 teaspoon)
- Dried Parsley (1 & ½ teaspoons)
- Garlic Powder (1 & ½ teaspoons)
- All-purpose flour/ Maida (1 cup)
For Spicy Potato Wedges:
- Red chili powder (½ teaspoon)
- Chat masala (½ teaspoon)
Potato wedges recipe
- Wash the potatoes properly.
- Now, cut the potatoes into wedges (in equal size wedges).
- Boil the water (as required) in a pan.
- Add salt (1 teaspoon) in boiling water.
- Let the potato wedges to boil for 5 minutes. Potato wedged should be ¼ cooked.
- Once the potatoes ¼ cooked, turn off the flame and spread the potatoes in a tray, allow it to dry completely.
- Now prepare the batter for potato wedges.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour/ maida, dried parsley, paprika powder, chicken powder, and remaining salt.
- Gradually add water (as required) to make a smooth paste.
- Now, dip the potato wedges (coat well) for baked potato wedges in a batter one by one.
- Place them in a tray and remove the excess amount of batter from the potato wedges.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 2 hours.
For Oven Baked Potato Wedges.
- Preheat the oven.
- Grease the baking tray with oil.
- Place potato wedges in a tray for oven-baked potato wedges.
- Now, grease potato wedges with oil.
- Place the potato wedges in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C for 25 minutes.
- Homemade potato wedges are prepared.
- It is the easy baked potato wedges recipe.
- For spicy potato wedges, you can add Red chili powder (½ teaspoon) to the batter.
How to store potato wedges.
- Dip the potato wedges in a batter.
- Remove excess and spread them in a tray.
- Freeze them for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours cover the potato wedges with cling film and store them in a deep freezer.
- You can also store potato wedges in a zip-locked bag.
- These potato wedges can be stored in a freezer for about a month.
- Enjoy Perfect Homemade Potato Wedges. J