Korean Glass Skin Routine Naturally At Home
Taking a well-balanced diet and hydrating inside out are the two main steps for the Korean skin. Everyone is not blessed with glass skin or glowing skin. One should follow a proper natural skincare routine. What is Korean glass skin? Glass skin is just a fancy name for clear and transparent skin. Korean women have crystal clear glass-like skin.
It is not difficult to follow a skincare routine if you are honest with the skin and body. Along with cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and exfoliator (which is basic skincare) add face packs and serums too. What type of face pack should apply to get Korean skin at home you know? A hydrating face pack is a necessary and hydrating serum. These steps should follow day and night time before going to sleep.
If you are looking for homemade products that contain no chemical or harsh or bleaching agents so simply follow this natural skincare routine. Homemade products do not harm any type of skin and very beneficial for the skin. Just know your skin type completely and try home remedies of your skin type.
The main part of this article is the face pack which has the perfect brilliant ingredients to achieve the glass skin.
Looking for the ingredients to achieve Korean skin or glowing skin at home? Just dive into your kitchen and refrigerator to pamper your skin naturally. Read this article for the step by step Korean skincare routine with luxurious kitchen ingredients.
Steps for Korean skin at home
- Exfoliator (twice a week)
- Sun Screen.
- Face pack (twice a week)
Korean home remedies for glowing skin
Double cleanse your face. Double cleansing is the first step for the Korean skincare routine. Remove your makeup and then use a cleanser. Deep clean your pores to remove every trace of the makeup or dirt from the skin surface. Use a cleanser according to your skin type. If you have dry skin try this homemade cleanser or for oily skin try this natural soap to get rid of excessive oil and pimples.
Once your skin is thoroughly cleaned, use a gentle exfoliator. Exfoliation is very necessary to clean your pores and to remove dead skin from the face.
Try to use gentle face scrub according to your skin type.
Brown Sugar (1 tablespoon) + Honey (1 teaspoon)
Mix both the ingredients and gently apply on the face in a circular motion for about 20-30 second. Wash it off with luke-warm water or you can choose more natural face scrub according to your skin type.
Exfoliation is necessary twice a week.
Exfoliation is the process to remove dead skin cells and clean your pores to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. This process makes the skin pores enlarged, so right after face scrub, toner is necessary.
Prepare a homemade toner for yourself. Usually, commercial toners contain alcohol and harsh agents that make the skin feel itchy and extra dry and cause harm to the skin.
You can simply freeze cucumber juice in an ice cube tray in a refrigerator and apply this cucumber cube to your face. It is one of the brilliant idea for toning and dull skin.
How to make cucumber juice at home?
Peel one cucumber blend it with the two tablespoons of rose water and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Pour this mixture into an ice cube tray and keep it in a refrigerator. To apply, take one cube rub it on the face target on open pores of the face. Wash the face after 30 minutes.
For more homemade toner try one of them according to your skin type.
The serum is the essential component of the glass skincare routine. Serums have a large number of benefits for the skin.
You can easily prepare at home.
Orange Oil (2 tablespoon) + Glycerin (1 tablespoon) + Tea tree oil (for oily skin) + Rosemary Oil (2 tablespoon) + Evion ( 5 capsule)
Start massaging your face with this serum. Leave it for half an hour then wash it off. Use this serum twice a day for the best result.
For more serum for acne and pimples.
Choose a lightweight moisturizer for your skin. Apply the moisturizer after the serum because moisturizers are thick than serums. Never skip moisturizer even if the skin is oily. The key to healthy skin is to look hydrating not shining.
You can skip moisturizer after the serum in the summer season if the skin is oily.
Here are 3 wonderful moisturizers for glowing and glass skin.
Apply a good sun-screen is the main step for clean skin. A Mattifying, non-pore clogging sun-screen not only protects the skin from harmful UV rays but also prevents oil to stick on the face. Add oil-free sun-screen to thedaily skincare routine.
Sun-screen helps to reduce the risk of sunburn and premature aging. It protects the skin from harmful UV rays. It decreases the risk of skin cancers and pre-cancers.
It is an amazing face pack for achieving glowing skin like Korean skin. Ingredients use in this face pack are amazingly beneficial for crystal clear skin. Use this face pack twice a week or you can apply this thrice a week for the instant result. It is the Korean glass skin secret.
Glass skin face pack homemade:
- Flaxseed / alsi k beej (2 tablespoons)
- Aloe Vera gel (2 tablespoons)
- Sandalwood powder (1 tablespoon)
- Gram flour/besan (1 tablespoon)
- Saffron (1 pinch)
- Water (1 cup)
How to get fair glass skin naturally:
- In a pan add 1 cup of water. Allow it to boil.
- Once it starts boiling add flaxseed in boiling water.
- Keep stirring until it remains 2 tablespoons and the texture becomes gel-like.
- Turn off the flame.
- Strain it.
- Now add pure aloe vera gel to it and mix.
- Gradually add dried ingredients and keep mixing.
- A perfect face pack for Korean face is prepared.
- Apply on the clean dry face. Allow it to dry. It will take 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with plain water.
How to get glass skin in 3 days?
Use this face pack regularly for 3 days you will amaze to see the result of these ingredients.
Tips for glowing skin:
- Take a well-balanced diet along with this skincare routine.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Fresh juices also play a vital role in healthy skin.
- Carrot and beetroot juice for the skin is one of the amazing healthy juice for clean, clear, and glowing skin.
- Try to make fresh carrot and beetroot juice for the skin.
- Homemade products do not contain any preservatives so always prepare a small amount.
- Natural ingredients do not cause harm to the skin but this is always advisable to do a patch test before applying.
- For hydrating and moisturizing skin, always apply a serum before going to sleep.
- For exfoliating always apply gently your fingers in circular motions.
- Try to air-dry the face after washing or use a separate clean towel for the face.