Best Homemade Vitamin C Night Serum
Has your skin been damaged? It’s time to make a DIY Homemade vitamin C night serum for glowing and bright skin naturally. Factors like UV rays, stress, diet, hectic routine, pollution can damage your skin and give you an imbalanced skin tone. No say goodbye to your un-even skin tone and add lemon peel serum to your daily routine. Let’s talk about AFFORDABLE vitamin C serum that is easy to make and effective for the skin. You can easily make your own vitamin C serum with lemon peel which is best for skin whitening. In this article, you’ll learn to make the most effective, inexpensive natural serum for your night skin-care routine to help your skin look younger, healthy, bright, and light.
This amazing serum is 100 % effective and loaded with Vitamin C due to the presence of lemons which makes it an amazing anti-aging serum. Lemons enriched with vitamin C can help lighten and brighten your skin over time. The antioxidant properties of lemons can diminish free radicals and boost collagen production. Make your own lemon peel soap for glowing, bright skin naturally in a week.
You might love lemonade but your skin love lemons even more. Invest some time for your skin and prepare homemade vitamin C night serum to get rid of uneven skin tone, pigmentation, and acne scars.
Scroll down to learn one amazing vitamin C serum with lemon peel and aloe vera gel for the skin. Apply this daily at night time to get rid of damaged skin naturally in a week.
Homemade Vitamin C Serum With Lemons
Ingredients For Lemon Peel Night Serum:
- Lemon (3-4)
- Water (3 cups)
- Turmeric (quarter teaspoon)
- Aloe vera gel (2 tablespoons)
- Sweet almond oil (1 teaspoon)
- Cucumber juice (2 tablespoons)
For dry skin:
If your skin is dry you can add one of these ingredients.
- Vitamin e oil (2-3 drops)
- Glycerin (½ teaspoon)
How to make lemon serum for skin whitening
- Wash the lemon and cut it in half.
- Take a pan to add 3 cups of water and lemons.
- Allow it to boil until it turns half in quantity.
- Once it thickens and gets half in quantity, turn off the flame.
- Blend it into a mixer.
- Now strain the mixture.
- Add other ingredients to the lemon mixture. You can use store bought aloe vera gel.
- Mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Homemade lemon peel serum is prepared.
How to apply lemon serum for skin whitening
- Wash your face with the cleanser according to your skin type.
- Apply this serum to your face.
- Massage for few minutes with this serum.
- Wash your face the next morning.
- This serum is for overnight or you can apply this for few hours.
How to store lemon peel serum?
Store this in a fridge for 10 days.
Make sure to keep the serum in an air-tight bottle/container.
How To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin Tone Naturally?
To get rid of an even skin tone, you should use natural ingredients that are safe and gentle for the skin and do not damage the skin.
Follow a skin-care routine and choose the right ingredients. Make sure to use the ingredients that are suitable for your skin type.
No matter what type of your skin is, you should follow this skin-care routine to get spotless skin.
- Cleanser (twice a day)
- Scrub (twice a week)
- Face mask (twice a week)
- Serum (daily)
- Moisturizer (twice a day)
- Sun-screen (daily)
- Eye cream (daily)
- Homemade Eye Cream To Get Rid Of Wrinkles And Dark Circles
- Drink plenty of water